- Career Areas
- Job Openings
- Working at APL
- College Internships
- Discovery Program for College Graduates
- Govt. Employee Fellowship Program
Equal Employment Opportunity, E-Verify, and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments Acts of 1972, as well as other applicable laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is the Law (English Version): PDF
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is the Law (Spanish Version): PDF
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is the Law (Poster Supplement): PDF
Americans with Disabilities Act
APL complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and persons covered by the Act may request reasonable accommodations to apply for positions at APL by contacting Online-Appl-Feedback@jhuapl.edu.
APL participates in the federal E-Verify (Electronic Employment Verification) Program, which verifies the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. APL will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. See the following posters for details:
- E-Verify Poster (English Version): PDF
- Right to Work Poster (English Version): PDF
- E-Verify Poster (Spanish Version): PDF
- Right to Work Poster (Spanish Version): PDF
Also Note: Security clearances are necessary for most positions. Holding U.S. citizenship is part of the requirements for obtaining a clearance.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: PDF
JHU Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The Johns Hopkins University Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the University’s Campus Safety and Security website and at http://security.jhu.edu/_template-assets/documents/annual_report.pdf.